Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Bookmark and Share
File #: AI 16-104    Version: 1 Name: Lacamas Lane Landslide Consultant Agreement
Type: Action Item Status: Passed
File created: 3/29/2016 In control: CITY COUNCIL REGULAR
On agenda: 4/4/2016 Final action: 4/4/2016
Title: Authorized the Mayor to sign the consultant agreement with Harper Houf Peterson Righellis (HHPR), Inc. for engineering, permitting and preliminary design services as needed for slope failure repair caused by the December 2015 storms for the Lacamas Lane Landslide Project in an amount not to exceed $136,896.00. The project is eligible for funding reimbursement through Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) at a rate of 75% of the total. At this time the remaining 25% is anticipated to be covered by the Stormwater Utility Fund with some matching funds possible from the Washington State Office of Emergency Management (OEM). The expense budget line item for the project will be included in the 2016 Spring Omnibus Budget under the Capital projects list. (Submitted by James Carothers)
Attachments: 1. Lacamas Lane Landslide HHPR Consultant Agreement
Related files: REP 16-136, REP 16-422, AI 17-063

Title

Authorized the Mayor to sign the consultant agreement with Harper Houf Peterson Righellis (HHPR), Inc. for engineering, permitting and preliminary design services as needed for slope failure repair caused by the December 2015 storms for the Lacamas Lane Landslide Project in an amount not to exceed $136,896.00. The project is eligible for funding reimbursement through Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) at a rate of 75% of the total. At this time the remaining 25% is anticipated to be covered by the Stormwater Utility Fund with some matching funds possible from the Washington State Office of Emergency Management (OEM). The expense budget line item for the project will be included in the 2016 Spring Omnibus Budget under the Capital projects list. (Submitted by James Carothers)